Success through Skills
Success through Skills, the Skills Strategy for Northern Ireland, provides an overarching framework for the development of skills in Northern Ireland.
The Skills Strategy - 'Success through Skills - Transforming Futures'
The Department for Employment and Learning launched ‘Success through Skills – Transforming Futures’, the updated and revised Skills Strategy for Northern Ireland, at its Annual Skills conference on 25th May. The Strategy looks at the current skills base, examines the skills we will need in future to grow the Northern Ireland economy and highlights areas for action. This document is a ten year strategy which sets out the long term direction of travel by highlighting four strategic goals.
- Success through Skills - Transforming Futures
- Success through Skills-Structured to Deliver Success
- Forecasting Future Skills Needs. Oxford Economic Main Report – April 2009
- Forecasting Future Skills Needs Summary Report (April 09)
- Research Study on High Level Skill Needs in NI ICT Sector
For details about programmes and initiatives run by the Department please visit the nidirect website
You can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 028 9090 5274 should you want to find out more about Success through Skills